Temporary Seasonal Groundsman
Renville-Sibley Cooperative Power Association, located in Danube, MN, has an opening for two Temporary Seasonal Groundsmen during the 2021 construction season.
- The preferred applicant should have completed at least one year of linemen school.
- Applicant must be able to safely assist Journeyman Linemen in the construction, operation, and maintenance of the cooperative’s overhead and underground distribution system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are valued.
- CDL driver’s license with DOT certification is preferred or the applicant must obtain CDL within 90 days of employment.
- Must pass pre-employment physical as well as a drug and alcohol test.
Renville-Sibley Cooperative Power Association is headquartered in Danube, MN. The cooperative is owned by the membership and delivers power to just over 1,900 electric accounts throughout Renville County as well as portions of Sibley, Chippewa, Kandiyohi, Redwood, and Nicollet counties.
Interest applicants should complete an Employment Application and send the application and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 pm on Friday, April 23, 2021.
Renville-Sibley Cooperative Power Association is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com .