Renville-Sibley Cooperative Power Association

 Renville-Sibley encourages members to contact the office at 320-826-2593 or 800-826-2593 to make arrangements

if they are not able to pay their electric bill in full due to the impact of COVID-19.

Renville-Sibley employees will work with members to enter into reasonable payment arrangements based on their individual circumstances. 

Payments can be mailed to the office, placed in the dropbox, made through SmartHub or PayNow (which is located on the top right side of our homepage)

or by using the Pay by Phone number of 844-244-1498. Please call the office if you have any problems with either of these options. 


Until further notice, Renville-Sibley’s office is closed to the public. However, beginning June 22, the office will be open by appointment only.

Call 800-826-2593 or 320-826-2693 to schedule an appointment. Continue to watch this page for updates.


The linemen are still working out on our system. We ask for your assistance in practicing social distancing by not approaching linemen during this time frame.

Renville-Sibley Cooperative Power Association is headquartered in Danube, MN. The cooperative is owned by the membership and delivers power to just over 1,900 electric accounts throughout Renville County, as well as portions of Sibley, Chippewa, Kandiyohi, Redwood, and Nicollet counties.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs).  Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.